Monday, October 31, 2011

Shortly after my daughter was born, someone gifted me a baby book. I couldn't open it without crying...nothing in it made sense to me. Sections like "On the day you were born I felt _____" made me want to write "terrified" not "happy." Since I couldn't find anything that really told my baby's story, I created these supplements instead. They won't replace traditional baby books but it gives you a place to tell your baby's unique preemie story as well as their normal stats. Just print the pages that make sense to you!


2 comments:

The Joneses said...

I can't seem to get the links to work...is it just me!?

Cora said...

They should be fixed now!

Precious and priceless so lovable too, the world’s sweetest littlest miracle is, a baby like you.

Join us on Facebook!

Contributors

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive